- May 5, 2017
- in essay
If you want to know how to write an essay then first and the foremost thing to know is the type of essay you are about to write. When one talks about the essay- first thing that comes in mind that onehas to deal with “For or against” essays, providing a solution to the problem, describing a person, place or thing, persuading a person and much more. THEESSAYHELP.COM informs thatif you need to cope up with your essay successfully you need to read and take benefits from best essay writing service or from the points given below-
- You should identify the type of essay you are about to write. It is very necessary to have knowledge about the structure, format, word count, style and the linking words for the particular type of essay. Draft the scheme for your essay and follow it when you start writing the paper.
- The essay writers motivate the students to brainstorm their ideas and see them in their essay papers. Take your time with your ideas that you want to imply in the essay writing. Have your ideas in your mind before you pen them down on the paper. When you are satisfied with the ideas then take down the notes of words, sentences, phrases and quotes that come to your mind related to the topic. Cross out the irrelevant ideas and put the best ones in a logical manner.
- When you are ready with your ideas, plan your essay in the proper format and organize them into different paragraphs. Always remember the layout of the essay which includes- Introduction, body and the conclusion. The introduction is the first paragraph and it should be written in such a manner that it influence the readers to read the content further. In the main body explain all the main points and in the conclusion part summarize your essay and make general comments to your piece of writing.
- Know your writing technique which will help you fetch the A+ grades. The techniques you choose will make the essay more interesting to the readers. Plan how you can start your essay, develop your ideas, use direct speech, rhetorical questions, and address the readers directly at the beginning and at end of the essay.
- To make your essay look attractive try to use synonyms to avoid the repetition. You can also use verbs, adverbs, adjectives, phrases to make it more influencing. The beauty of essay is in the wide usage of phrases and linking words to make your essay interesting and comprehensible to the reader.
- Before submitting your essays go through it over and over again. Pay attention to the grammar, spellings, vocabulary, word combination etc. Read the content three or four times before having a final go.
If you are still not clear about how to start and finish your essay, then the experts of essay writing services will do anything to help you in writing your essays.
Visit the website to know more about the services.
- March 30, 2017
- in essay
Compare and contrast essays are compositions of multiple paragraphs and explain the way in which two or more subjects are same or different. Here compare means explaining the similarities between the subjects. When you contrast two things, you explain the ways in which they are different. TheEssayHelp.com helps the student to provide best essay writing services in the world. This essay writing service also provides proficient essay writers with doctorate degrees. The purpose of compare and contrast essays is to scrutinize the similarities and the differences of two distinguishable subjects. It uses these points to make an argument which is meaningful. You need to learn and practice some points which will help you to write an impeccable compare-and-contrast essay. They are as follows:
- Find two subjects to compare and contrast: This is the first step to writing a successful compare-and-contrast essay. You can choose the topics which fall into the same category but they have differences in some way. You can also pick two subjects which do not have anything in common. You can also pick the subjects which seem to be the same but are different.
- Subjects should be discussed meaningfully: A great compare-and-contrast essay always helps the readers to understand why the essay is interesting to put the two subjects together.
- Brainstorming the topic: Take time to brainstorm about your chosen subjects, whether they are similar or different. This will help you to see which points are the ones you can focus on or guide in formulating your essay or thesis. A Venn diagram will be useful to sort the information. Venn diagram is formed by overlapping two circles that compare two different subjects. Each circle will represent one subject.
- Consider main points: Providing a list of all the ways in which subjects can be similar or different in your essay. Choose few points that are important and you can compare-and-contrast them into your essay.
- Decide the structure of your essay: There are many ways to organize a compare-and-contrast essay. Subject by subject essay deals with all the points about both the topics. Point by point organization switches between points. The only advantages are that it is very clear. First compare and then contrast, this organization provides all the comparisons which have to be compared first and then contrasted.
- Organize your essay: You need to organize your essay with Introduction, body paragraphs, acknowledgment of arguments and conclusion.
- Outline: Outline the body paragraphs on the basis of subject-to-subject comparison. This organization method is very cumbersome and if you will choose it, your paragraphs will become the long lists of points on each subject. It will include an introduction, four body paragraphs, and conclusion.
- Organize all the individual body paragraphs: After choosing an organizational method for the body paragraphs, you will need to have an internal organization for each of the body paragraphs. Each body paragraph will contain the elements like topic sentences, body, and the conclusion.
- Put all the information together: Use the brainstorming ideas to fill the outline and use simple ideas to fill the evidence in your arguments. Always remember to explain the purpose of your essay. Write a good essay and then review it.
Contact TheEssayHelp.com to get quality essay writing services.